Archer C60 Keywords in blocked content under parental control policy not working as expected

Archer C60 Keywords in blocked content under parental control policy not working as expected

2024-03-10 07:16:29
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.2.0 Build 20201231 rel.39772(5553)

I've set up parental controls to block certain content as recommended. I've added the specified keywords to the "blocked content" section within the policy I created and also assigned it to the mobile device. However, while browsing the internet on that device, I've noticed that the blocked content is still accessible. It seems that the parental control feature with blocked content isn't functioning on my device. I'd appreciate some assistance with this issue. I've tried searching online for solutions but haven't found anything helpful.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C60 Keywords in blocked content under parental control policy not working as expected
2024-03-11 10:17:27

@Mvelarasu 

Hi, please check if the client device is using private address/random MAC address, or VPN, if so, disable them and test again.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 119

Replies: 1

Related Articles