Suddenly internet stop working, after reset the router it started again
Suddenly internet stop working, after reset the router it started again
2024-03-25 09:03:05
Tags: #Network Connectivity #VOIP CONFIG ISSUE
Model: Archer C1200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.2.0 0.8.0 v6062.0

Hi,

I am using this router for the BSNL fiber network. Since the beginning, I have had problems with the VOIP configuration, which keeps disconnecting once the configuration is completed. Since yesterday (March 23, 2024), the internet has stopped working while troubleshooting (which was done by the BSNL support team), and they found that the LED above the globe symbol is not glowing at all. They then reset the device and started working. 

Kindly help me to solve this problem. I have already sent an email regarding this VoIP issue (TKID 240313450); the status is still pending.

Regards,

Anwar Sadat

Options
4 Reply
Re:Suddenly internet stop working, after reset the router it started again
2024-03-26 07:42:06

@anwarsadat 

Do you mean Internet LED turns off? If so, it means the router’s Internet port(WAN port) is unplugged, if it is still connected to your modem, it might be the port issue on either your modem or the WAN port of the router, or the cable issue in between, so if the issue still happens, you could try a different Ethernet cable, try a different LAN port of your modem if there are more than one LAN ports on your modem.

Regarding the VoIP issue, since the router itself doesn't support VoIP function, I guess you connect a VoIP phone to the router via Ethernet cable or WiFi, the VoIP settings is on your VoIP phone itself, is that correct?

Please check if there is any similar issue for other wired or wireless connections, if the issue happens with wireless only, try to change WiFi channel and channel width.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2024-04-02 14:16:25

@Sunshine 

You are right that internet led was off, we tried replacing the LAN. It started working after reset and reconfiguring router. Even today the issues started again.

If you share any step to diagnose router , so that i can inform BSNL support team to do the same.

Actually VOIP configuration for bsnl landline not working, i saw some other user also have the issues but is was resolved after apply some patch whcih is provided by tplink support team.

Can you help me on that 

Options
2024-05-22 03:24:00

@Sunshine 

I've also replaced the router, but the problem persists. The BSNL tech team is complaining that this TP-Link device won't support the BSNL network. Now I am helpless. Anyone facing the same kind of problem at your place? 

Options
a week ago

@anwarsadat 

I have similar problems internet connectivity.

my internet is getting disconnected frequently. Random disconnections. BSNL team is complaining Tp link has this problem. They saying to change the router to syrotech or netlink.

super long wait time in tp link tech support also.

even im struck without sol

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 358

Replies: 4

Tags

Network Connectivity
VOIP CONFIG ISSUE
Related Articles