Router recommendation

Router recommendation

Router recommendation
Router recommendation
2024-03-25 16:32:47

Hello guys.

I'm currently in search of a router that aligns with some specific requirements, and I'm hoping to gain some insights or recommendations from the knowledgeable community here.

I'm in need of a router priced under 100 euros  that offers the functionality to turn off the Wi-Fi or the entire router either through its settings interface or through programmable shutdown intervals. Additionally, it will be good if the router supports at least two devices concurrently on the 2.4GHz band and two devices concurrently on the 5GHz band.

If any of you have experience with routers that meet these criteria or have any suggestions that might fit the bill, I would greatly appreciate your input. 

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Router recommendation
2024-03-25 18:53:20

@narcis_em 

I belive that router models like Archers AX53 / 55 should meet your requirements.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:Router recommendation
2024-03-26 09:16:53

@narcis_em 

Reboot the router via the router web interface is possible, but usually there is no option to power it off only, because after the router is off, you will lose control to the router unless you turn it back on manually

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 177

Replies: 2

Related Articles