tommylz

tommylz

tommylz
tommylz
2024-03-27 22:30:20 - last edited 2 weeks ago
Model: Archer AX72 Pro  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Versión de Firmware: 1.2.3 Build 20240125 rel.40575(4555)

Hola tengo una suscripción con ustedes, hasta ahora venia usando la vpn mediante app en el móvil,

Con unos resultados aceptables, ( teniendo en cuenta que tengo una conexión de 300Mb) y fuera de la vpn con la ip que me da mi isp tengo 312mb en bajada y unos 320mb en subida, y con ipvanish se me quedan si conecto en Europa y dependiendo del país 248/260mb, ....bastante aceptable, lo hago desde mi app con el móvil......

Me he comprado un router tplink archer ax72 pro y he configurado como cliente vpn, pero al acceder a través de la vpn en el router y haciendo test de velocidad y con el mismo país europeo me da unas velocidades totalmente distinta y excesivamente bajas , por ejemplo 13/16 mb de bajada,...he cambiado también de TCP a UDP y me sigue igual,

He probado reiniciando el router

Pero ipvanish en el router me va muy lento 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:tommylz-Solution
2024-03-28 08:58:24 - last edited 2 weeks ago

@tommylz 

The slow VPN speed on the TP-Link Router when using the VPN Server or VPN Client is often due to the limitations of the router's CPU. The processing power of the router is not as robust as that of a computer or other devices, which can result in slower performance when establishing VPN connections. This limited processing capability of the router is a contributing factor to the slower speeds experienced.

To improve VPN performance, you may consider setting up the VPN connection on a computer or other devices that offer more processing power and performance capabilities.

Alternatively, you might attempt to set up WireGuard VPN, which is noted for being faster than more conventional VPN protocols like OpenVPN, if your TP-Link router supports it.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:tommylz-Solution
2024-03-28 08:58:24 - last edited 2 weeks ago

@tommylz 

The slow VPN speed on the TP-Link Router when using the VPN Server or VPN Client is often due to the limitations of the router's CPU. The processing power of the router is not as robust as that of a computer or other devices, which can result in slower performance when establishing VPN connections. This limited processing capability of the router is a contributing factor to the slower speeds experienced.

To improve VPN performance, you may consider setting up the VPN connection on a computer or other devices that offer more processing power and performance capabilities.

Alternatively, you might attempt to set up WireGuard VPN, which is noted for being faster than more conventional VPN protocols like OpenVPN, if your TP-Link router supports it.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 49

Replies: 1

Related Articles