Archer AX73 - devices unable to use wifi network

2024-04-06 17:14:51

Hi all,

I have an Archer AX73 router which worked flawlessly for 3 years until recently when I started to have an issue with the wifi network. All devices that are normally connected to the router suddenly are unable to establish a connection with the router. I checked the led lights on the router and they are all green. The status in the app says that the router is working well. The issue is solved temporarily by plugging out the router and plugging it back in after 10-ish seconds. 

I know that routers need to be rebooted in this way once in a while, but this issue appears every 1-2 days and it doesn't seem like this is an expected behavior. 

Does anyone know what is the issue and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance

Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer AX73 - devices unable to use wifi network
2024-04-07 09:13:03

@TeodorDumitru 

Hi, 

1) Login the web management interface of the Router, go to Advanced > Wireless > Wireless Settings, and try a few other wireless channels.

2) Check firmware updates and ensure it is using the latest firmware. Let us know the current firmware version as well.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Archer AX73 - devices unable to use wifi network
2024-04-08 18:55:45

@Sunshine thanks for the reply. I updated the firmware to version 1.3.5. I'll see whether the issue persists. 

Options