Unable to access the modem ever since the SSID was hidden

2024-04-06 21:28:24
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Ever since I hid the main SSID, I'm unable to log into it and as a result I'm logged in as a guest. I've tried rebooting, restarting and everything that I could think of to gain access but my efforts were in vain. It's been months now and I need your assistance.

Your assistance in this regard will be highly appreciated 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Unable to access the modem ever since the SSID was hidden
2024-04-07 10:08:41

@Presh 

After you hide the SSID, you will need to connect to the Wi-Fi manually by entering Wi-Fi network name, security type, and password.

If you are unable to connect manually, please connect a computer to the device via ethernet cable and login the web interface again, then check or change the wireless settings. If no wired device, you could also reset the modem router to factory defaults by holding reset button for about 10s.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 191

Replies: 1

Related Articles