Doesn't work, driver's can't install

3 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago
Model: Archer TXE75E  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hello, I bought a new Archer TXE75E (UN) ver 2.0, I connected it to a computer with a motherboard: Alder Lake Z690 from HP, model 8918. I did everything as in the instructions, but in the device manager it is displayed in completely different places than in guides. Moving on, I downloaded the drivers from the TP-Link website. bluetooth won't install because I have newer drivers, and wifi is updating, but nothing else. He didn't see the device and the drivers didn't seem to work. Deleting and reinstalling did nothing. What can I do with this?

Options
13 Reply
Re:Doesn't work, driver's can't install
3 weeks ago

@CzarnyRob 

Hi,

Could you maybe post a screenshot of the Device Manager that shows the Wi-Fi card in different places than in the guides?

Once a driver is installed it should show up under "Network adapters" as "Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6E AX210 160MHz".

Options
3 weeks ago

@woozle 

It's showing under "another device's" named something around PCIE slot. I can send picture after 5pm. Also when i trying to update this driver, always shows blue screen ^^

Options
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

@woozle 

Options
2 weeks ago
Options
2 weeks ago

@CzarnyRob 

Ok.

It is normal for a Wi-Fi card to show up under "Other devices" as "Network controller" as long as there is no suitable driver installed.

However, it is unclear why the driver for the TXE75E doesn't install.

A driver installer will look if there is any hardware that matches one of the hardware IDs listed within the driver.

So, we should check what the hardware ID of that "Network controller" under "Other devices" is. To do that right-click on the "Network controller", choose "Properties", then the "Details" tab and then select "Hardware Ids" from the dropdown selection. Please post the Hardware ID here.

Options
2 weeks ago

@woozle 

Options
2 weeks ago

@woozle 

I check also this usb where I connect adapter. Previously there were LED lights plugged into it Since it is plugged in, this yellow triangle is constantly displayed in the device manager.

Options
2 weeks ago

@woozle 

And now this when i turn off PC.. what just happen ^^ never have this before

Options
2 weeks ago

@CzarnyRob 

Let's care about the Wi-Fi driver first.

The hardware IDs of your card look fine. There should be no reason for the driver to refuse installation.

Try to install the driver manually by downloading it from here

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18231/intel-proset-wireless-software-and-wi-fi-drivers-for-it-administrators.html

unzip it to a folder on your hard disk

and then right-click on the "Network controller", select "Update driver" and browse to the folder into which you unzipped the driver files. Then click "Next" and check what happens.

Options
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

@woozle 

Ok, so I did it and now I can choose which Wi-Fi to connect to. I have a choice between Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi 3. When I turn on the new Wi-Fi 3, the download speed was for a 5 minut 1100 and now back to again 600... so it's looks like works exactly this same like orginal. How can I be sure it works?

Bluetooth also not working.

That's how is looks like now Device Manager. Network controller disappeared

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 351

Replies: 13

Related Articles