Router ER8411 (EU) V3 not available?

3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago
Model: ER8411  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hi.

I am looking for at router for my omada setup that can be controlled through the OC200. Due to VPN limitations it seems like the ER8411 is the right one for me. But when I try to go to it from the compatibility page the product page is not available (Direct link is here).

Also it doesn't seem like you can by the V3 version anywhere. Only the V1 version.

Can anyone enlighten me? :)

Best regards

Jens

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Router ER8411 (EU) V3 not available?-Solution

Hi @rejot 
Thanks for posting in our business forum.
I believe this is a problem with your site. Check the global site which shows it correctly: https://www.tp-link.com/en/omada-cloud-based-controller/product-list/

Local team should have mistakenly uploaded the model number. There is no V3 or (EU) version of ER8411. Have forwarded to the local team and related web team about this.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Router ER8411 (EU) V3 not available?-Solution

Hi @rejot 
Thanks for posting in our business forum.
I believe this is a problem with your site. Check the global site which shows it correctly: https://www.tp-link.com/en/omada-cloud-based-controller/product-list/

Local team should have mistakenly uploaded the model number. There is no V3 or (EU) version of ER8411. Have forwarded to the local team and related web team about this.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 101

Replies: 1

Related Articles