Port mirroring many to many

3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago
Model: TL-SG108E  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version:

Hello,

is it possible to mirror the traffic to more than one Port?

In my case I have a Raspberry Pi on the Mirror Port that logs all the traffic, but sometimes I need to capture the traffic live with Wireshark on my PC.
In this case it would be nice to activate a second Mirror port. 

Thank you for your time.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Port mirroring many to many-Solution

Hi @FloWi 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

If you cannot do this on your current model, then it does not support that. Since I don't have this model for the test, I got SG2210 and SG3210 for tests. Port mirroring on them can work many to many.

You may check these SG2XXX and SG3XXX models. omada-switch-l3-l2-managed

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Port mirroring many to many-Solution

Hi @FloWi 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

If you cannot do this on your current model, then it does not support that. Since I don't have this model for the test, I got SG2210 and SG3210 for tests. Port mirroring on them can work many to many.

You may check these SG2XXX and SG3XXX models. omada-switch-l3-l2-managed

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 89

Replies: 1

Related Articles