switch not recognized

switch not recognized
switch not recognized
3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago
Model: TL-SG1024DE  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Good morning,

I have a problem with a TL-SG1024DE switch which was not recognized despite a reset, still nothing on the OMADA interface. I connected an AP's to it which was recognized and configured.
I don't understand the problem and go around in circles...

My controller and an OC200 and tells me a limitation of 3 switches and 20 AP's
would this be my controller?

Bonjour, 

J'ai un soucis avec un switch TL-SG1024DE qui n'ais pas reconnu malgré un reset , toujour rien sur l'interface OMADA . j'ai branché une AP's dessus qui elle es reconnu et paramétré . 
je ne comprend pas le soucis et tourne en rond ...

Mon controleur et un OC200 et m'indique une limitation a 3 switchs et 20 AP's

serait-ce mon controleur ? omada network

Options
2 Accepted Solutions
Re:switch not recognized-Solution

Hi @Fabfab74 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

I don't understand the question asked here.

So, 3 switches and 21 APs, is that correct or not? You did not mention how many switches and APs you have. No diagram to illustrate this as well. And I don't know what's the question in this post.

SG1XYZ, and any TL-SG1XYZ are not part of the Omada. They are not recognized in the chart or diagram which is considered normal. And there were questions like this before and answered by me.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options

Hi @Fabfab74

Fabfab74 wrote

If the SG1024DE cannot be managed by the controller I understand better I thought the blockage was on the controller side Thanks for your help

Start from L2, they can be managed by Omada controller. Others don't. The naming format would be SG(X)2xyz.

https://www.tp-link.com/en/business-networking/omada/switch/

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply

Hi @Fabfab74 

I don't understand the question asked here.

So, 3 switches and 21 APs, is that correct or not? You did not mention how many switches and APs you have. No diagram to illustrate this as well. And I don't know what's the question in this post.

SG1XYZ, and any TL-SG1XYZ are not part of the Omada. They are not recognized in the chart or diagram which is considered normal. And there were questions like this before and answered by me.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:switch not recognized
3 weeks ago
If the SG1024DE cannot be managed by the controller I understand better I thought the blockage was on the controller side Thanks for your help
Options

Hi @Fabfab74

Fabfab74 wrote

Start from L2, they can be managed by Omada controller. Others don't. The naming format would be SG(X)2xyz.

https://www.tp-link.com/en/business-networking/omada/switch/

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 141

Replies: 3

Related Articles