Switches

TP-Link Business Switches are comprised of JetStream series and LiteWave series, which are designed to offer reliable and professional choices to businesses of all sizes. Anything related to TP-Link's JetStream or LiteWave Switches, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Switches

Tags

Label

for some reason my SG2008P complete the "Inform URL/IP" with bunch of stuff behind it. Is this normal? My ER8411 doesn't do that... but the SG2008P just keeps adding the rear part. Anyway, my SDN Cont
Controller Related
0Helpful
39Views
0Replies
Good morning, I have a problem with a TL-SG1024DE switch which was not recognized despite a reset, still nothing on the OMADA interface. I connected an AP's to it which was recognized and configured.
Controller Related
By Fabfab74 · Latest post 2024-04-11 08:10:35 by Clive_A
3Helpful
149Views
3Replies
Hi guys, all of a sudden, when I try accessing the SG3428XMP switch from within the Omada Web-Interface, the device is showing me the following picture: Each of the ports is being listed twice, which
ConfigurationController Related
By Technik-Gegg · Latest post 2024-03-30 18:39:25 by MvdB
4Helpful
199Views
5Replies
Dear fellow forum members. Due to circumstances I got into trouble with the Omada system. First of all thanks to my “VERY way below par” knowledge. But after 3 weeks and the reset buttons worn out, it
Controller Related
By Hejacon · Latest post 2024-03-14 10:59:14 by Hejacon
1Helpful
139Views
2Replies
The topic was originally posted by Clive_A in How to Set Up VLAN Interface on the Omada Router Background: This post provides a configuration guide to set up the VLAN interface. The guide will show st
VLAN & Multi-NetworksConfigurationController Related
0Helpful
560Views
0Replies
The topic was originally posted by Clive_A in Failed to Upgrade Omada Routers in Controller Mode This Article Applies to: All Omada switch in Controller mode. Contents: 1. Error 1: "[Failed] Master Ad
Firmware UpdateHighlighted ThreadController Related
0Helpful
113Views
0Replies
This Article Applies to: All Omada switches that are in Controller mode. All Omada switches that are capable of STP/RSTP feature. Issue Description: In certain cases, you might see this error in your
STP/RSTPHighlighted ThreadController Related
2Helpful
218Views
0Replies
Hi, it is possible to gather and view logs from non supported older switches like TL-SG2452, T2600G-28TS etc, in locally placed based Omada controller?
ConfigurationController Related
By Tutek · Latest post 2024-02-06 01:42:05 by Clive_A
1Helpful
103Views
1Replies
Hello, I need to adopt a switch which is already in use and configured. Will i loose all the settings upon adoption, there are multiple VLAN's? It is 24/7 running system, i can not afford any blackout
VLAN & Multi-NetworksConfigurationNetwork ConnectivityController Related
By Mindaugas_K · Latest post 2024-01-26 02:04:03 by Clive_A
2Helpful
101Views
1Replies
Hello! We recently installed and configured 2 of the TP link switches, we are using ports 16 on both as trunk to one of our cisco switches here, everything works properly it is passing along traffic a
VLAN & Multi-NetworksConfigurationNetwork ConnectivityController Related
By Abe-Hdz · Latest post 2024-01-02 15:12:31 by JdubL
0Helpful
200Views
3Replies