In need of a 4G router

In need of a 4G router

In need of a 4G router
In need of a 4G router
3 weeks ago

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a 4G router with the following very necessary specifications among others:-

1. Have a fully functional USSD interface.

2. Bands that it must have are B1,B3,B7, B8, B20, B28, it can also have others but not necessary.

3. Have dual sim capability to facilitate a fail-over procedure.

4. Does not need additional antennae to provide a decent signal/connectivity.

Possible contenders were Teltonika RUTX11, problem is my budget is about $150. Tp-Link ArcherMR600 would have been good despite it is not a dual sim device. Cudy 4G CAT6 LT700 seemed to check all the boxes until I tried its online emulator to enable USSD but it kept returning to the same page with the same query without enabling USSD here :- {support(𝘥𝘰𝘵)cudy(𝘥𝘰𝘵)com(𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩)emulator(𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩)LT700V(𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩)cgi-bin(𝘴𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘩)luci(𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩)admin(𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩)setup}.  I am open to suggestions that one has had an experience with. Kindly suggest some I can consider if you are sure of them, I don't want to buy an uncertain suggestion.

Options
1 Reply
Re:In need of a 4G router
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

@Roadrunner-M 

Unfortunately, TP-Link 4G LTE Routers do not support dual SIM capability. However, for failover purposes, we do offer the option of Ethernet WAN with one SIM backup. This feature, known as Wireless Router Mode with 3G/4G Backup enabled, allows you to use a backup SIM card in case of a broadband network outage.

Options