I just wanted to know if the Websites visited option is available for my Archer c6 router or not

I just wanted to know if the Websites visited option is available for my Archer c6 router or not

3 weeks ago
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.13.2 Build 230824 Rel.75032n(5553)

Hello , I have recently purchased this Archer c6 wifi router but i wanted to know if there is an option for Finding the visited websites. I have checkout the Insights option but it is not available for Archer c6 version 4.0. Please tell me if there is any way of doing that
Thankyou

Options
1 Reply
Re:I just wanted to know if the Websites visited option is available for my Archer c6 router or not
3 weeks ago

@Suresh_Reddy 

This featire is not available in Archer C6 v4. Higher models use Home Care or Home Shiled feature to gather this information.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 60

Replies: 1

Related Articles