Extensor have a problem whit FireWall

3 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago
Model: TL-WA850RE  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version: 1.0.12

Since it works I have had network problems with my router, since now my computer via Lan cable does not recognize the network and identifies it every 5 seconds. I also checked that if I disable the Wi-Fi on my router the problem disappears so I think it is the extender or some firewall configuration

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Extensor have a problem whit FireWall -Solution

@DanielDT 

Try the setting Use the following IP address: 192.168.0.254 (like in my screenshot).

Restart the router, the restart the RE and test.

Don't forget to update the RE firmware as I posted earlier with its latest FW version - here's how.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
20 Reply
Re:Extensor have a problem whit FireWall
3 weeks ago

@DanielDT 

Can you post your TL-WA850RE LAN settings ?

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
3 weeks ago
the extender. WiFi is not connected via LAN, it connects to WiFi and repeats the signal, I realized that now it is causing a problem for me. with my router, since it is connected by LAN and it does not identify the LAN network, but if I turn off the Wi-Fi on my router, the extender no longer works and my direct LAN is solved instantly, then it is a problem with the repeater
Options
3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago

@DanielDT 

When TL-WA850RE is wired to your main router it should be in configured in AP mode - details.

Even in a range extender mode (connected wirelessly) it has LAN settings:

By the way - there's a newer FW release for your RE v 1.0.13 - here. Update to the latest one and test again.

Options
3 weeks ago

@terziyski 

Okey that is working whit IP Automatic 

And now this is whit no automátic IP, this IP is my IP or y need cofig that? 

Options
Re:Extensor have a problem whit FireWall -Solution

@DanielDT 

Try the setting Use the following IP address: 192.168.0.254 (like in my screenshot).

Restart the router, the restart the RE and test.

Don't forget to update the RE firmware as I posted earlier with its latest FW version - here's how.

Recommended Solution
Options
3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago

@terziyski 

Y need put HDP y manual? Its un auto and mi PC is un auto also I what know if my speed un the main router is 300mb and the repert is 15?mb , how can I rise that? 

Options

@DanielDT 

Sorry, can you edit your question " Y need put HDP y manual? ". I can't understand that. Put a screenshot if it's necessary.

One more thing - on your WA850RE if the DHCP server setting is on Auto, switch that to Off.

Options
2 weeks ago

@terziyski 

Everything now works very well. Thank you very much! Regarding HDCP, I was asking because my PC's LAN network is on automatic and so is the repeater's.

Options
2 weeks ago

@terziyski The repeater only gives me 30 mb of the 300 that my internet has, how can I. improve that?

Options
2 weeks ago

@DanielDT 

Set RE DHCP server to "Deshabilitar". Restart the main router, then restart the WA850RE.

For improving your WA850RE performance you may read through this thread.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 530

Replies: 20

Related Articles