Range Extenders

The Range Extender products are mainly designed to extend the coverage of your existing wireless network. For some models they even can be used as Access Point devices. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Range Extenders.
Range Extenders

Tags

Label

This Article Applied to TL-WA850RE_V7;TL-WA855RE_V5 Issue Description After setting up the extenders, users might notice that any device (laptop/desktop computer/mobile phone) trying to connect to the
OfficialHighlighted ThreadNetwork Connectivity
By David-TP · Latest post Yesterday by David-TP
13Helpful
3086Views
25Replies
I have TP-LINK Model: RE200 I make update after that all light is blinks not stopping and I can't connect
OneMeshNetwork Connectivity
By montaserj · Latest post 11 hours ago by terziyski
0Helpful
7Views
1Replies
My office is a WiFi dead zone so someone at FNAC suggested I get a WiFi ranger extender but I can't get the stupid thing to work. I hope they take it back. Not happy.
Network Connectivity
By UnhappyUser · Latest post 18 hours ago by woozle
0Helpful
8Views
1Replies
I have 3 range extended. This is just one. I've had a new router. So I've tried changing my WiFi password for all these items and none will connect. I've turn the router off/on press the WPS button. I
Network Connectivity
By Tracy2 · Latest post Yesterday by terziyski
0Helpful
18Views
1Replies
Network Connectivity
By ADNAN2030 · Latest post Yesterday by terziyski
0Helpful
16Views
1Replies
I am currently facing an issue where I have to again and again reconfigure the TP Link Extender after a power outage. This makes it equal to unusable since it should remember the host device it connec
Network ConnectivityInstallation
By DJDPK · Latest post Wednesday by terziyski
1Helpful
20Views
1Replies
Why this extender is not showing 5ghz signals from my mobile hotspot it shows only 2.4 ghz Can you pls help me with this My device is oneplus 11 and samsung F15 Pls help with this issues THANKS IN ADV
Network Connectivity
By navin9677 · Latest post Tuesday by navin9677
1Helpful
41Views
2Replies
I settup the password wrong say that
Network ConnectivityWi-Fi 7
By Home4G · Latest post Tuesday by David-TP
0Helpful
16Views
1Replies
Wifi extender connected but without internet and extender led didn't blinking.
Network Connectivity
By Firdos · Latest post Monday by David-TP
0Helpful
33Views
2Replies
Power light blinking and restart and blinking
OneMeshNetwork ConnectivityTP-Link ID RelatedFeature Request
By Gibin1999 · Latest post Monday by David-TP
0Helpful
31Views
1Replies