Range Extenders

The Range Extender products are mainly designed to extend the coverage of your existing wireless network. For some models they even can be used as Access Point devices. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Range Extenders.
Range Extenders

Tags

Label

Everytime I connect my PlayStation to Ethernet or wifi images and games don't load,the wifi it's amazing works flawlessly but when I connect it to my ps5 nothing loads I've got good internet connectio
Network Connectivity
By Eren_kk · Latest post 10 hours ago by Eren_kk
0Helpful
26Views
2Replies
I Purchased RE650 in Feb 24. Configured and installed it. Everything was working fine till April. My devices are connected with 100% signal strength but there is no internet connection. I checked my e
Network Connectivity
By Ksal00 · Latest post 22 hours ago by terziyski
0Helpful
21Views
1Replies
My wifi extender is not showing and not working too
Firmware UpdateAccess Point ModeNetwork Connectivity
0Helpful
16Views
0Replies
Tp link range extender RE200 was not working condition please registred my complaint & solution as soon as possible
Network Connectivity
By SIRAT5353 · Latest post Friday by David-TP
0Helpful
39Views
1Replies
Q1 : Is there a way to force a client device to connect to our E605X-WiFi 6 Range Extender instead of our main router (AX6000 Next-Gen Wi-Fi Router) which is way further than the client device? Q2 : W
OneMeshNetwork Connectivity
By JMV2 · Latest post Thursday by David-TP
0Helpful
39Views
3Replies
I currently have a TP-Link AX73 Router distributing internet around our home via a wired connection to a Netgear 16port unmanaged Switch and out to wired ethernet connections around our home including
Access Point ModeNetwork ConnectivityOneMesh
By Zorro16 · Latest post Tuesday by Zorro16
2Helpful
70Views
4Replies
Once Connected and works fine for months. Now not able to connect
Network Connectivity
By Vivek_18-12 · Latest post Tuesday by David-TP
0Helpful
55Views
2Replies
TP-Link AC1900. Extender 550 The extender is working fine, except that when I set it up, in error I made it distinct from the regular wifi. When I am in that area of the house I need to change my wifi
OneMeshTP-Link ID RelatedNetwork Connectivity
By PLJns · Latest post a week ago by woozle
1Helpful
58Views
1Replies
When extending the main home Wi-Fi network with a RE700X range extender, if the _EXT suffix is added to the extended networks as the system suggests by default, the devices that already know the main
Network ConnectivityName
By alexscannapieco · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
1Helpful
60Views
1Replies
So I got the RE315 range extender yesterday as I was getting quite low speeds with powerline and wifi on my PC and I'm unable to go fully cable. After doing speed tests yesterday when I first got it I
Network Connectivity
By PatiSmh · Latest post a week ago by PatiSmh
0Helpful
88Views
2Replies