Three AX1500s in mesh?

Three AX1500s in mesh?

Three AX1500s in mesh?
Three AX1500s in mesh?
a week ago
Model: Archer AX1500  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Can I set up 3 AX1500s in a mesh with one as the Main and the other two as Satellites? If so, how?

Options
4 Reply
Re:Three AX1500s in mesh?
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@Sparks75 

On this page you can find more details on Easymesh technology. There you can find a list of compatible devices and at the bottom a video guide for configuring.

Just make sure what's the correct model of your router by checking its bottom sticker - details, but most probably your devices are Easymesh compatible.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
a week ago

@Sparks75 

I will try that when I get home this evening. I was able to set one router to Main mode and another to Satellite mode. However, the third one seems to have gone dark on me. I will try resetting it and then attempt to set it to Satellite mode also. Thanks!

Options
a week ago

@terziyski 

Do all three routers end up with the same SSID and password?

Options
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@Sparks75 

Yes, all three devices will be with the same SSID and password - that's the main purpose of a mesh technology.

Actually in this case the satelitte routers will copy these settings from yor main router when they are added to the Easymesh.

Use this guide for adding the satellite device to an existing Easymesh network.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 114

Replies: 4

Related Articles