Extender has an ethernet port but its settings are not visible in the GUI

2 weeks ago
Model: RE220  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.3 Build 20201022 Rel. 66896

Hello, the manual says its to be found under the network tab but I don't see it anywhere.

I only have one device connected to the ethernet port and it worked fine until I switched off the RE220 DHCP.

All IP addresses are now issued from the router's DHCP pool.

Previously I had the RE220 DHCP pool set between 192.168.x.150 and 192.168.x.254 with the routers DHCP pool set between 192.168.x.20 and 192.168.x.149 the idea being that there would be no conflict between the two DHCP. All IP addresses below 192.168.x.20 are static and the RE220 has a static address of 192.168.x.11

I was advised to use only the routers DHCP pool, hence the reason it got turned off. When I had two DHCP on the go the system log would have entries, but there are none now.

Am I to presume the ethernet port gets its IP address locally and is unable to get one from the router?

Any ideas?

smiley

Options
1 Reply
Re:Extender has an ethernet port but its settings are not visible in the GUI
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@OB1t 

How you're trying to access teh RE WebGUI. If teh RE has a static IP address 192.168.x.11 you should point your browser to http://192.168.x.11.

In either case - only router DHCP active or both DHCP servers active (with non-overlapping IP address ranges) should work for you - check this story.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options