Mlo mesh not working

Votes

Mlo mesh not working

Mlo mesh not working
Mlo mesh not working
2024-04-20 02:41:30 - last edited Wednesday
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have 2 be810v wifi 7 router which I used as a mesh. The mlo wifi network doesn't seem to be working in mesh. I'm only able to access mlo on the main router but on the mesh I can't seem to get the mlo to work.

Any suggestions why this is so?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Mlo mesh not working-Solution
2024-04-22 11:51:49 - last edited Wednesday

@Mozx 

Hi, thanks for your inquiry. Till now the MLO network only functions on the main router if you set up 2 Wi-Fi 7 routers as easymesh network. We will pass your feedback to the product development team.

Recommended Solution
Options
7 Reply
Re:Mlo mesh not working-Solution
2024-04-22 11:51:49 - last edited Wednesday

@Mozx 

Hi, thanks for your inquiry. Till now the MLO network only functions on the main router if you set up 2 Wi-Fi 7 routers as easymesh network. We will pass your feedback to the product development team.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Mlo mesh not working
2024-07-12 22:03:56 - last edited Wednesday

@Mozx surely this is just redicilous,

the amount of limitation easymesh makes this unasble, IOT network - only main router, MLO network - only main router ... what is even the point of easymesh?

I had Deco BE85 (3 pack) - returned as super buggy. Got Archer BE550 + Archer BE800 thinking they might be better ... but after reading that MLO only works on the main router - both are also going back to Amazon ... What a waste of money

Options
2024-07-13 15:52:15 - last edited Wednesday

@Mozx 

i have 2x EB810v routers, as per previous responses, with MLO only working on main router and not the mesh router, what's the point of having the mesh at all?

i bought routers via Starhub and unfortunately there's no recourse

absolute waste of money - buyers beware - avoid at all costs

Options
2 weeks ago - last edited Wednesday

@Marvin_S 

Why This is a total waste of money upgrading from wifi 6. MLO should work for easy mesh. will TPlink update a major firmware to enable this? if not its really waste of money and will consider to sell all my 3 TPlink routers

Options
a week ago - last edited Wednesday

@Ekmage 

Hello, thank you for posting question here, and we certainly appreciate all your feedback and feature request(s) here.

While we don't have any specific details that I can share around if this feature can come to your home router, or when it might, I'll make sure to log this feature request and pass it along to the team.

Feel free to let us know of any other feature requests you may have, we’d be happy to feedback them for you.

Options
Tuesday - last edited Wednesday

@Marvin_S I need this feature too, I buy BE800 + BE550 for this function (I using lan for connect between 2 router)

Options
Wednesday - last edited Wednesday

@Emmafar   @Ekmage 

Hello, thank you for posting on the TP-Link community, and we certainly appreciate all your feedback and feature request(s) here.

While we don't have any specific details that I can share whether this feature can be achieved on WiFi7 routers, or when it might, I'll make sure to log this feature request and pass it along to the team.

I'm moving this conversation into the ‘Feature Request (Routers)' area for better visibility.

Feel free to let us know of any other feature requests you may have, we’d be happy to send them up for you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 901

Replies: 7

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.