No internet connection

No internet connection

No internet connection
No internet connection
a week ago - last edited a week ago

Just set up s4 wifi mesh , it is up and running and I am getting full usage with my phone, but trying to connect my PC to the network(windows 11) it is connecting but has no internet, help please

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:No internet connection -Solution

@aaczi 

Think about Deco mesh as a WiFi router with long reach.

To fix the issue, google "Windows 11 connected no internet" and follow recommendations for PC. Skip recommendations for WiFi router.

Among first to apply would be "reset network driver to original settings" and "run windows network troubleshooter."

I would also suggest to start with articles from Microsoft Support. I can't post external links here, but this one I would recommend to start with: 

------------------------------------------

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Windows 11 Windows 10 Windows 8.1

Troubleshooting network problems in Windows

If you can’t get email, browse the web, or stream music, chances are you’re not connected to your network and can’t get onto the internet. To fix the problem, here are some things you can try.

-----------------------------------------

Google for that text and you should see the article.

If nothing helps but you urgently need PC connected to Internet, bring one of Satellite Deco to PC and connect them by Ethernet cable.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:No internet connection -Solution

@aaczi 

Think about Deco mesh as a WiFi router with long reach.

To fix the issue, google "Windows 11 connected no internet" and follow recommendations for PC. Skip recommendations for WiFi router.

Among first to apply would be "reset network driver to original settings" and "run windows network troubleshooter."

I would also suggest to start with articles from Microsoft Support. I can't post external links here, but this one I would recommend to start with: 

------------------------------------------

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Windows 11 Windows 10 Windows 8.1

Troubleshooting network problems in Windows

If you can’t get email, browse the web, or stream music, chances are you’re not connected to your network and can’t get onto the internet. To fix the problem, here are some things you can try.

-----------------------------------------

Google for that text and you should see the article.

If nothing helps but you urgently need PC connected to Internet, bring one of Satellite Deco to PC and connect them by Ethernet cable.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 97

Replies: 1

Related Articles