mesh network, but computers linked to each of the satellites does not see on others

mesh network, but computers linked to each of the satellites does not see on others

a week ago
Model: Archer AX53  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Probably any bug... but could you anyone test this? Or do you have any idea what is wrongly set? (ne it is default configuration for mesh, latest firmwares..)

Options
8 Reply
Re:mesh network, but computers linked to each of the satellites does not see on others
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@CZ_Benet 

Hi,

I can't test it exactly like your setup, because I don't have three AX53 router and one AX23.

But I've just tested this with one AX53 as the EasyMesh main router and two Archer C64 as satellite routers and this setup is working fine.

What about the computer with the IP address 192.168.0.10 ? Can it access the other three computers with the IP addresses 192.168.0.1, .2, .3 ?

Options
Re:mesh network, but computers linked to each of the satellites does not see on others
a week ago

@woozle Nope... Cannot access any "computer" (or device is better definition) which is connected to any "satellite" router ...

Options
a week ago

@CZ_Benet 

Hi, Thanks for posting question here. We need your help to collect some information for further analysis!

1.The PC (192.168.0.10) connected to the main router  can not access the PC(192.168.0.3) connected to the satellite router Archer AX23,right?  And can PC connected to Archer AX23 can access the PC connected to the main router?

2. Please send us the screenshots of the arp table on each PC (four PCs totally).

Here are the detailed steps:

1). On your keyboard, press the “Windows” and “R” keys at the same time.
  2). Enter “cmd” in the window that pops up.
  3). Input “arp -a” on the cmd window, then press “Enter” key on the keyboard.

3.Please share us both hardware and firmware version of your main router and each satellite router.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Options
a week ago

CZ_Benet wrote

@woozle Nope... Cannot access any "computer" (or device is better definition) which is connected to any "satellite" router ...

@CZ_Benet 

Ok. Have you verified that those "devices" are accessible if you connect them via LAN cable to the Main AX53 router instead of a Satellite router?

Options
Monday

@CZ_Benet 

Hi, did you fix the issue?

Options
Tuesday

@Marvin_S 

Sorry, having problem with free time to these tests... :(

A few of screenshots from my main pc for now, it is generally visible (the previous image was just only the draft with another IP addresses), anyway - problem is visible from these screenshots, needs to access the antminer with IP: 192.168.0.35 from mine main-pc / the 192.168.0.43. For the moment - I am able to access it from my mobile phone (connected to the same satellite)

Options
Tuesday
Yes, when the cable is used - it works fine
Options
Tuesday
not yet (but... to clarify it... I did not try yet last few dayes, having huge number of work-tickets to deal with my home network... :D )
Options