Votes

An option not found on the Archer C50

Votes

2024-05-01 10:46:17 - last edited a week ago

Hello

I have the router updated to latest version. However, there is no "802.11n only" as an optional option. There are only "802.11 b/g" and "802.11 b/g/n mixed" on the 2.4Ghz Wireless Network side. Knowing that the reason for the decline in sales of this router in my country due of the lack of the "802.11n" option in this router. Thank you

Options
4 Reply
Re:An option not found on the Archer C50
2024-05-04 13:49:40 - last edited 3 weeks ago

@Leray22222 

Your question can be answered only by a TP-Link representative. This option is matter of a FW implementation and I'm not sure that even they have that answer.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago

@terziyski please sir, i hope you add "802.11n only", is there any hope that it will be added, i have preferred TP-Link over may other brands 🙏🏻

Options

@Leray22222 

Hello, thank you for posting on the TP-Link community, and we certainly appreciate all your feedback and feature request(s) here.

While we don't have any specific details that I can share around if  this option can come to all the home routers, or when it might, I'll make sure to log this feature request and pass it along to the team.

I'm moving this conversation into the ‘Feature Request (Routers)' area and tagging it as a ‘Future Consideration’ for better visibility.

Feel free to let us know of any other feature requests you may have, we’d be happy to send them up for you.

Options

@Marvin_S yes sir, i will explain exactly where the problem.

Wireless 2.4Ghz ➡️ Bassic settings ➡️ mode

Notice in "mode" there are only tow options wich are:

👉🏻11bg mixed

👉🏻11bgn mixed

There is no "11n only"

I request that the "11n only" option be added as an optional option in the 2.4Ghz settings of the Archer C50 router. This option will allow the use of only the 802.11n standard and disable the older standards 802.11b and 802.11g. This may improve connection speed and stability, especially for advanced users. Ihpe this request will be considered to enhance user experience.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 203

Replies: 4

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.