TL-SG108PE managed switch web interface session timeout?

2 weeks ago - last edited a week ago
Model: TL-SG108PE  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

Hi, I'm checking the TL-SG108PE user manual and it doesn't say anything about the web interface session timeout, so I assume the timeout is hard-coded. What is the timeout? Can it be changed? Can it be disabled? Thank you.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:TL-SG108PE managed switch web interface session timeout?-Solution
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@RandyAndy 

Session timeout is hardcoded into the device FW. It can't be changed by the device WebGUI. I am using an easysmart switches on which the timeout is 10 minutes.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-SG108PE managed switch web interface session timeout?-Solution

@RandyAndy 

Session timeout is hardcoded into the device FW. It can't be changed by the device WebGUI. I am using an easysmart switches on which the timeout is 10 minutes.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:TL-SG108PE managed switch web interface session timeout?

@terziyski Thank you. I guess 10 minutes isn't too bad. If TP-Link are reading this, maybe this is something that could be improved by giving users the ability to extend the session timeout.

Options