MU-MIMO can't be enabled on BE800

2 weeks ago
Model: Archer BE800  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.1

I've upgraded my BE800 to FQ v1.1.1 a while which don't have a problem.

However, when I check my BE800 & RE815XE today for any setting can be fine tuned, then I found MU-MIMO cannot be used.  If I'm not wrong, I used it when my BE800 was FW v1.0.12 & FW v1.0.9 (when I first installed to use it).  I've tried again to set to use "OFDMA+MU-MIMO" but it only set to "OFDMA only".  I tried to downgrade the firmware to v1.0.12 & v1.0.9 to verify if this is a bug by v1.1.1, but the downgrade process failed which should be due to v1.1.x can't be reverted to v1.0.x.

Any advise how I can use MU-MIMO on BE800 v1.1.1?  Please note I still can use OFDMA+MU-MIMO on RE815XE.  I'm use MESH.

Options
4 Reply
Re:MU-MIMO can't be enabled on BE800
2 weeks ago

@Kinkeen 

You can try the FW release from this post for the MU-MIMO issue on BE800 v1.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2 weeks ago

@terziyski 

Thank you.  I downloaded and using the v1.1.1 beta.  Now The MU-MIMO can be enabled, but the wallpaper of GUI now showing BETA

Options
2 weeks ago

@Kinkeen

That's normal - it's beta FW version aiming to fix the MU-MIMO issue. When the next stable FW comes these watermarks would be gone.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2 weeks ago

@terziyski is anyone getting constant crashing with both the 1.1.1 and the 1.99.97 beta build?  My router crashes and restarts at least twice a day.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 221

Replies: 4

Related Articles