Votes

Request to add the "11n only" option to the 2.4 GHz wireless network settings in the Archer C50

Votes

Request to add the "11n only" option to the 2.4 GHz wireless network settings in the Archer C50

2024-05-11 10:36:32 - last edited 2024-05-24 08:02:21

I am writing to request that a new option be added in the 2.4Ghz wireless network settings for the archer C50 router. Currently, there are only tow options available which are "11bgn mixed". However, adding the "11n only" option will be useful for hsers who want to connect to a Wi-Fi network using only the 802.11n standard.

Adding this option will provide more flexibility and control over wireless network settings, which may improve performance and stability for devices connected to the network. It will also help more experienced users improve their experience with the router according to their specific needa.

I hope you will consider this request and add "11n only" option in new software version for Archer C50 router. Thank you for your continued interest and support for your products.

My regards

Options
2 Reply
Re:Request to add the "11n only" option to the 2.4 GHz wireless network settings in the Archer C50
2024-05-13 02:35:40 - last edited 2024-05-13 02:35:52

@Leray22222 

Hello, thank you for posting on the TP-Link community, and we certainly appreciate all your feedback and feature request(s) here.

While we don't have any specific details that I can share around if this option can come to your home router, or when it might, I'll make sure to log this feature request and pass it along to the team.

I'm moving this conversation into the ‘Feature Request (Routers)' area and tagging it as a ‘Future Consideration’ for better visibility.

Feel free to let us know of any other feature requests you may have, we’d be happy to send them up for you.

Options
Re:Request to add the "11n only" option to the 2.4 GHz wireless network settings in the Archer C50
2024-05-13 16:38:49

@Marvin_S I hope my request will be fulfilled sir 🙏🏻

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 138

Replies: 2

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.