how to connect brother printer to wifi network

2024-06-17 12:39:25 - last edited 2024-06-18 10:57:11

My brother printer not connect to wifi network. Please Guide.

Options
4 Reply
Re:how to connect brother printer to wifi network
2024-06-18 07:16:41

@TaylorSwift 

Hi,

Please try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Check the Block List in the Deco APP. How to block a device or remove a device from the Deny List.

2. If the printer only supports 2.4G, you can enable a 2.4G guest network and try to connect. How to set up a Guest Network for Deco.

3. Please check if you have set static IP on the printer.

If all the advise above cannot help, please contact the local support team with the results with the troubleshooting steps for more help.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2024-06-18 10:57:40
problem solved! thanks
Options
3 weeks ago

@TaylorSwift 

How did you fix it?  I've added the printer to my 2.4gz guest network but it still doesn't work

Options
3 weeks ago

@Leothelion Verify that your router's settings allow communication between devices on the guest network and your primary network. If the problem persists, try restarting your printer, router, and connected devices, or reinstall the printer driver and software to reset the connection. if it is still doesn't work call on (888) 4o4-671o

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 500

Replies: 4

Related Articles