Votes

Firmware Update for MLO

Firmware Update for MLO
Firmware Update for MLO
2024-06-18 00:26:16 - last edited 2024-06-18 10:22:27
Model: Archer BE900  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.2 Build 20240227

When will the BE900 receive a firmware update to enable MLO.

Also it would be nice if we could see the ethernet port link speed dynamically.

Just one more question. Looking at the FCC pictures of the BE900 I noticed it uses the exact same broadcom processor as the Asus GT-BE98. Does the BE900 processor run at 2.6Ghz or has TP-Link decided to go for a lower speed.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Firmware Update for MLO
2024-06-18 10:21:32 - last edited 2024-06-18 10:22:02

@Nitrostar 

Sorry that we don't get advanced notice of whether there will be new updates being released or when a feature update will be available for Archer BE900. Since I am not in software development, I cannot provide a definite answer. We recommend keeping an eye on our official website for any new firmware updates if there would be any.

Also, we don't have any specific details that I can share around if the features (MLO and display of dynamic ethernet port link speed ) can come to your home router, or when it might, but I'll make sure to log this feature request and pass it along to the team.

I'm moving this conversation into the ‘Feature Request (Routers)' area and tagging it as a ‘Future Consideration’ for better visibility.

As for Archer BE900 WiFi Speeds, it is suggested to know more from its Overview and Specifications.

Options
Re:Firmware Update for MLO
2024-06-23 20:23:06

@Marvin_S 

Hello Thank you for your reply but your information has no information whatsoever. MLO Multi Link Operation is a selling feature that Tp-link says is part of the WIFI 7 protocol.

Tp-link MUST know if the BE900 will get MLO.

A quick email to the software team working on TP-links MOST expensive EVER domestic Router could confirm if their BE900 flagship router will receive this basic feature MLO.

Come on Tp-link lets get this router up to specification and stop upsetting your customers.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 496

Replies: 2

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.