AX1500 (AX12) suddenly became unstable

a week ago
Model: Archer AX1500  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: latest

I suddenly experienced unstable connection with my ax12. it connects for a couple of minutes from my main router then disconnected. then will connect again then get disconnected again.😔

Just bought it last month.

Options
2 Reply
Re:AX1500 (AX12) suddenly became unstable
a week ago

@kaizen1213 

Hi,

Will the internet light become red when the internet drops? If so, please check whether the internet on the main router is stable or not. You can also test with different ports and Ethernet cables.

If the light is always green, please change the DNS settings. How to Change the DNS servers on the wireless router and DSL modem router (New UI).

And also update the firmware for the router. How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers.

If all the advise above cannot help, please contact the local support team with the results with the troubleshooting steps.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:AX1500 (AX12) suddenly became unstable
a week ago

@Sunshine light become red. ISP main router is stable. I also called tech support and did some troubleshooting updated the firmware but still connection still drops.

Options