Votes

VR2100 error 9812

Votes

VR2100 error 9812

VR2100 error 9812
VR2100 error 9812
Tuesday - last edited Thursday

Hello,

I would need to increase the number of MAC address reservations.

Now there are only 32 and it reports error 9812, would it be possible to somehow increase the number to at least 80 devices.

Thank you for support

BR Tomáš

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:VR2100 error 9812-Solution
Thursday - last edited Thursday

@TomasRajz 

Hi, thank you for posting on the TP-Link community, and we certainly appreciate all your feedback and feature request here.

While we don't have any specific details that I can share around if this request can come to your home DSL modem router or when it might, I'll make sure to log this feature request and pass it along to the team.

I'm moving this conversation into the ‘Feature Request' area and tagging it as a ‘Future Consideration’ for better visibility.

Feel free to let us know of any other feature requests you may have, we’d be happy to send them up for you.

@terziyski 

Thanks for your suggestions as well.

Recommended Solution
Options
5 Reply
Re:VR2100 error 9812
Tuesday - last edited Thursday

@TomasRajz 

This error usually comes up when the number of entries exceeds the limit in its context.

You can't increase the number of the entries because it's harcoded in the router firmware.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Wednesday - last edited Thursday

@TomasRajz 

Would it not be possible to increase the number of devices? Because 32 doesn't seem like much to me these days.

Options
Wednesday - last edited Thursday

@TomasRajz 

This depends on the router model hardware capabilities (CPU, Memory). Usually this is a decision of the TP-Link development team and probably only a TP-Link representative can answer your question.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:VR2100 error 9812-Solution
Thursday - last edited Thursday

@TomasRajz 

Hi, thank you for posting on the TP-Link community, and we certainly appreciate all your feedback and feature request here.

While we don't have any specific details that I can share around if this request can come to your home DSL modem router or when it might, I'll make sure to log this feature request and pass it along to the team.

I'm moving this conversation into the ‘Feature Request' area and tagging it as a ‘Future Consideration’ for better visibility.

Feel free to let us know of any other feature requests you may have, we’d be happy to send them up for you.

@terziyski 

Thanks for your suggestions as well.

Recommended Solution
Options
Thursday

@Marvin_S 

Thank you very much for your support. I use TP TAPO bulbs and switches for home devices and I like them to have a fixed IP address. Unfortunately, there are a lot of devices around the house and now I found that 32 device is the limit :-)

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 91

Replies: 5

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.