NordVPN VPN Client Stuck in "Connecting" State

2024-07-25 22:25:47
Tags: #VPN #Bug
Model: Archer AXE75  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.1 Build 20240607 rel.74966(4555)

Hey folks,

Trying to setup my VPN Client Up On My router. But no matter what I do, it stays in a "Connecting" state. Using OpenVPN and followed NordVPNs instructions including using the different creditals 

Troubleshooting already done

- Tried different VPN Endpoints 

- Updated the Router to the Latest Firmware -> 1.2.1 Build 20240607 rel.74966(4555)

- Following all the troubleshooting device steps on NordVPNs Page

- System Logs show nothing

Any help? See Screenshots

Options
1 Reply
Re:NordVPN VPN Client Stuck in "Connecting" State
2024-07-29 08:32:07

@ShaunC 

Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the issue on the TP-Link community!

To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. The ticket ID is TKID240778313, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received.

Thanks!

Once the issue is addressed or resolved, welcome to update this topic thread with your solution to help others who may encounter the same issue as you did.

Many thanks for your great cooperation and patience!

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 196

Replies: 1

Tags

VPN
Bug
Related Articles