MR600 Tower Cell Info.
MR600 Tower Cell Info.
2024-07-26 17:25:08
Tags: #LTE
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: ‪1.1.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 220727 Rel.74013n

Hello Tp-Link Admin. 

Is there a way to check which Tower im connected to? or atleast give information about the tower just like in this image?

My Home-Wifi SIM will not work in Smartphone, only for modem like MR600. so Its very hard for me to point my LTE Outdoor Antenna, My Home Wifi SIM is diffrent ISP and it was only used for MODEM.

I tried to use a Software such as LTE-H Monitor but it was only compatible with HUAWEI Router/Modem.

I wonder if there is any software for TP-Link that will work similar to LTE-H Monitor, because this MR600 is really suck even SIM number not showing-up in the dashboard.

I kinda regret buying this modem, $20 modem is better than this trash. sorry for the term but it is.

-Chow!

Options
1 Reply
Re:MR600 Tower Cell Info.
2024-07-31 04:00:58

@Vintage-MR600 

Hi,

Thanks for posting in the community.

TP-Link router does not support the function you describe and do not have APP that can give such information.

I have recorded your suggestions and will forward to development team for evaluation.

Thanks for your feedback.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 94

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.

Tags

LTE