Votes

Brand new mr500 doesn’t work

Votes

2024-07-26 18:38:15

Hi! I bought a brand New mr500 and simply doesn't work! When I plug the powesupply and push the on button for a few seconds all the status led blink and after a second all is black. No led status, no power status. I wait for a long but nothing happens. No Wi-Fi aviable, if I plug a lan cable I cannot ping anything. Any hard reset mode? Or it's simply brand new broken?

thanks!

Options
2 Reply
Re:Brand new mr500 doesn’t work
2024-07-30 06:48:05

@Hefield 

HI,

Please try the following troubleshooting steps:

1) Try another power socket.

2) Make sure you use the original power supply.

3) Reset the device. There is a reset button on the back panel of the router, please keep the device powered on and press the reset button until you see all light blink once.

If all suggestions above cannot help, please contact the local support team to check the warranty for you.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Brand new mr500 doesn’t work
2024-07-30 06:50:38

@Sunshine 

Hi!

thanks for your answer. I've already tried the reset procedure and doesn't works. The power supply works correctly. If I press th reset button nothing happens. I already contact the dealer and hope they swap it with a new one.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 95

Replies: 2

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.