Archer mr600 random reboot

2024-08-01 14:33:32
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hi everyone I have a problem with the router, it restarts without reason when I try to do some spThankseed tests. 

I used the product before going on holiday with external antenna and it worked without problems, now that I am out while I’m working it restarts without reason; do you have any advice? 

I've already tried to reset it.

Next week I have to work and this is becoming a serious problem.

Thanks

Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer mr600 random reboot
2024-08-02 06:20:58

@ZioSpa 

Hi,

Please make sure you are using the original power supply, and also try different power sockets.

It is recommended to insert directly into the wall sockets instead of power strips.

And also update the firmware of the router.

If all the advise above cannot help, please contact the local support team to check the warranty for you.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Archer mr600 random reboot
2024-08-05 10:33:34

@Sunshine many thanks the issue depends from the power adapter.

Which is the latest firmware update available? From the UI check reports that "Your firmware is up to date" but from the following link:

https://www.tp-link.com/it/support/download/archer-mr600/v2/#Firmware

there is a version: Archer MR600(EU)_V2_220826

And my version is: 1.3.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 210208 Rel.61056n

Thanks

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 112

Replies: 2

Related Articles