Devices are connected but no internet

2024-08-01 14:42:00 - last edited 2024-08-02 01:14:14
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.7.4 Build 20231222 Rel. 63684

This only happened recently it was fine for a long time. My pc connected via ethernet and laptop via wifi both are connected to the deco but have no internet. My phone sometimes can connect to the internet but will also be gone after some time. The guest network seems fine most of the time but will also lose internet from time to time. I tried playing around with the fast roaming and beamforming which will temporarily restore internet to the pc and laptop but will be lost once the pc and laptop are turned off or restarted.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Devices are connected but no internet
2024-08-02 11:48:49

@Hehehehe 

Hi,

Will other devices work normally with Deco?

How about the light status on the Deco when the drop issue happens?

Please also try to disable Mesh technology of your laptop and test if it can help. 

And how many Deco units do you have?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options