BE9300 Link Aggregation with IPTV/VLAN enabled

2024-08-02 09:32:02 - last edited 2 weeks ago

My ISP uses a VLAN ID 2 under Network Settings / IPTV/VLAN   /  Internet VLAN.

I have to therefore enable IPTV/VLAN under Network Settings.

if I then try to enable Link Aggregation under Network Settings / LAN, I get this message showing in the settings screen

Note: IPTV and Link Aggregation cannot be enabled at the same time. Disable IPTV before using this function.

If I disable it (ie  IPTV/VLAN under Network Settings) I cant connect to my ISP / Internet

Cant believe a router cant use basic functions like Link Aggregation and IPTV at same time

Any way around it?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:BE9300 Link Aggregation with IPTV/VLAN enabled-Solution
2024-08-05 09:47:57 - last edited 2 weeks ago

@Zedoz 

Hi, thanks for posting question on our community.

Also as the message you can see on the Web UI, we have confirmed that they can not be enabled at the same time, which are incompatible.

Is it possible to consult your ISP to provide configuration parameters without VLAN ID?

BTW, what is the model of your TP-Link router?  You may check on the bottom label of the router.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:BE9300 Link Aggregation with IPTV/VLAN enabled-Solution
2024-08-05 09:47:57 - last edited 2 weeks ago

@Zedoz 

Hi, thanks for posting question on our community.

Also as the message you can see on the Web UI, we have confirmed that they can not be enabled at the same time, which are incompatible.

Is it possible to consult your ISP to provide configuration parameters without VLAN ID?

BTW, what is the model of your TP-Link router?  You may check on the bottom label of the router.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 147

Replies: 1

Related Articles