WDR-4300 - issue with throughput and coverage

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-08-14 21:17:55
Region : Others

Model : TL-WDR4300

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : V1

ISP : ORANGE - SLOVAKIA

Hi Guys!

Since I bought the WDR-4300 and installed it in my flat, I am observing coverage issue. I have a relatively big flat, 4 rooms and maybe after 20 meters (3 walls) I am losing the whole WIFI signal coverage in my last room.
I do not know if this is a Signal Strength Issue => can I somehow tune (increase) the signal strength of my Bands (both) ?
Maybe the issue is just a FW problem => I am using the production FW because by installing other further updates, after some hours of usage I totally lost the control over my router and the internet connection too... therefore I again and again downgraded the FW to the manufacturing FW version...

On top to mentioned above - in the apartment house there are many WIFI access points, which means it's quiet difficult to find the appropriate channel for transmitting...

Anyway - All other functions - Print server, Media server are running well, I am just losing the signal strength in my last room of the flat....

Any tips and hints ?

Thank you all in advance !
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 348

Replies: 0

Related Articles