Unable to login to EB810v BE22000 device configuration page

3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago
Model: General Product  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: unknown

Hi there, 

I have just installed a EB810v EB22000 router from the service provider in a bundle contract. The technician set up the wifi network for me very quickly and only asked me to key in my preferred SSID and password in his tablet using the Aginet app (i think). He did not show me how to go into the device management page on how to modify or manage the device.

I am thinking of adding in a wifi range extender RE505X to the EB810v. I am not sure if this require me to login to the device configuration page. I have already set up an account but when I am prompted to key in the device password to access the EB810v page, I tried the default password indicated on the device label at the bottom, but it prompted me incorrect password. 

i have tried to contact my service provider to check if the technician did change the device password when setting it up for me, they informed me they are unable to do so, and directed me to check with TP Link instead.

My question is: do I need to login to the EB810v device configuration page in order to add in a range extender? Or don't need to? I am trying to avoid resetting the network as I am not quite sure how to set it up on my own.

Please advise me. Thank you.

Options
2 Accepted Solutions
Re:Unable to login to EB810v BE22000 device configuration page-Solution

@kurrypokteh 

Hi, thanks for posting question on our community.

1. EB810v is a customized model for some ISPs only in your region, sorry that we know about it less than common models.

2. For your situation, neitherless it is a customized model or not, as the technician set up the network for you and he should know the login password(for Aginet or Web UI), it is suggested to ask him. We can not know that.

3. According to our known guide, yes, it requires to log into to the Web UI of the main router to add a range extender if you want to set up a Easymesh network. But if you want to set up RE505X, not set up Easymesh network, it is not necessary to log into. Also, as per my checking, RE505X does not support Easymesh.

4. BTW, is it possible to install Agient APP on your phone and ask the technician to reinstall EB810v? Then it could be more convenient for you to manage the network and change settings if necessary.

Recommended Solution
Options
3 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

@kurrypokteh 

Hi, I tried to search on your official website, it does not say Easymesh, so I think RE505X does not support Easymesh. But you have the device on hand, the box say it, then that's it.

About the LED display, sorry that I can not make sure. What I can check is the User Guide on the official website. You may have a look?

Recommended Solution
Options
5 Reply

@kurrypokteh 

Hi, thanks for posting question on our community.

1. EB810v is a customized model for some ISPs only in your region, sorry that we know about it less than common models.

2. For your situation, neitherless it is a customized model or not, as the technician set up the network for you and he should know the login password(for Aginet or Web UI), it is suggested to ask him. We can not know that.

3. According to our known guide, yes, it requires to log into to the Web UI of the main router to add a range extender if you want to set up a Easymesh network. But if you want to set up RE505X, not set up Easymesh network, it is not necessary to log into. Also, as per my checking, RE505X does not support Easymesh.

4. BTW, is it possible to install Agient APP on your phone and ask the technician to reinstall EB810v? Then it could be more convenient for you to manage the network and change settings if necessary.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Unable to login to EB810v BE22000 device configuration page
3 weeks ago

@Marvin_S 

Hi Marvin, 

Thank you so much for your reply I was able to contact the technician who came to my house to set up the device during the installation date. He gave me the login password and I was able to login already.

I checked the retail box on the RE505X and it had the "Easymesh Compatible" logo on top right corner of the box. But you were saying that it does not support Easymesh?

Lastly, this model is not able to change the display LED from the web UI or Aginet app? I entered into every setting sub menu and only able to see the LED Control to set a scheduled On/Off time but no options to change the LED display to some other display like time or weather icons as mentioned in the advertisement for EB800.

Options
3 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

@kurrypokteh 

Hi, I tried to search on your official website, it does not say Easymesh, so I think RE505X does not support Easymesh. But you have the device on hand, the box say it, then that's it.

About the LED display, sorry that I can not make sure. What I can check is the User Guide on the official website. You may have a look?

Recommended Solution
Options
2 weeks ago

@Marvin_S 

hi Marvin,

thank you for the reply. Regarding the RE505X being able to support EasyMesh, it did printed the Easymesh Compatible symbol on the box itself. Regarding the display LED I have resd through the user guide but it never indicated or shown how to configure the display to have customised display though....thanks anyway

Options
2 weeks ago

@kurrypokteh 

Hi, sorry, as I said before, EB810v is customized model, it is suggested to contact local support for further confirmation about the LED display.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 237

Replies: 5

Related Articles