HOW TO PAIR ADAPTERS STABLE?????????????????

3 недель назад
Model: TL-PA4010P KIT  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

Hello! Dear TP-Link I have 4 TL-PA4010P adapters, that connected like in picture in attachment.
Numbers 234 should to be connected to number 1. I'm paired them with buttons. But after power off. Seems adapters repaired themselves as they wanted 1-3 and 2-4, so my system doesn't work again. THIS IS REALLY REALLY REALLY disapointing of your production.
How i can make them to pair exactly 234 to 1?

File:
Options
3 Reply
Re:HOW TO PAIR ADAPTERS STABLE?????????????????
3 недель назад

@nix123 

Hi,

After you pair the first two units, please add the third unit and the forth unit one by one.

Press the pair button on the third one and the pair botton on the first/second one, make sure they pair successfully and the powerline light comes on, and then power on and add the forth one.

If you fail to do it, you can also use utility to manually add more unit.

How to add a device to the network using tpPLC Utility (new logo)

How to set a new powerline network name using tpPLC Utility

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
3 недель назад - last edited 3 недель назад

@Sunshine 
Hello, i don't think it's exactly pairing problem, the problem is that after they perfectly paired and power shortage happens and power restored, the adapters start to do funny things and start to pair wherever they want but not to adapter with Ethernet and how they was set before, sometimes 2 random adapters are paired between themselves and do not have Ethernet access at all.
So I should manually pair them every power shortage

Options
3 недель назад - last edited 3 недель назад

Hey, TP-Link, do something with your firmwares that adapters will be strictly locked to a certain adapter. I've spending hours in attempts to rePair this adapters with your genius software but they really really don't want to do it. And after 10 or 15 attempts they finally pair to adapter with Ethernet.
My power lines are about 80m and located in a place with no access. How do you even develop your products and test them, the hardware and idea is brilliant, but software and firmware... well, let's say it is opposite.

And there are another funny thing, if i try to pair your adapters long enough with software, they are causing some sort of ddos attack on my network until i reboot my switch and router and adapters (by the way also TP-Link, Archer C50)

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 105

Replies: 3

Related Articles