What router do you recommend me?

Saturday - last edited Saturday

Hello 

I want to extend my wifi network because the signal is week in the far room. I'm using the isp router and I want to buy an archer router. I'll connect the wan port coming from the isp router. Then I will use the wifi 6 standard for the rest of the devices that can't reach the isp WiFi signal from the isp router. Some of these devices are Amazon like fire stick tv and echo studio that I use for watching films 

Could you recommend me a router?

Options
3 Reply
Re:What router do you recommend me?
Saturday

@Juan_Antonio72 

Hi, thanks for your inquiry here~

May I confirm that you want to use your ISP router and Archer router at the same time? Not to replace your ISP router, right?

If so, it should be one of LAN ports of your ISP router connects to WAN port of Archer router.

And if you want a WiFi6 Archer router, you may refer to the official website page to pick up one.

As for your clients that you them want to connect to Wi-Fi6 standard, I am afraid that you need to check on your own or consult device support to confirm whether it is ok.

Options
Saturday
Hello, Yes , I want to use both routers. Which models do you recommend me for4k streaming and it has firmware updates maintance for the future?
Options
Sunday

@Juan_Antonio72 could you please answer me? I'm waiting your answer to buy the router

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 70

Replies: 3

Related Articles