Tp link archer c64

Tp link archer c64

Tp link archer c64
Tp link archer c64
Sunday - last edited Yesterday
Model: Archer C64  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello everyone. I have a problem with changing my password. I went to address 192.168.0.1 in order to change it but suddenly I saw this picture that I have to write my local password. But I don't know what is the local password. Then I created tp link ID in order to be able to login with it, but after typing my login and password I was redirected to the same window with local password. In any case I was forced to type my local password but I don't know what it is and where I can get it

i got this text when I was trying to fill in my tp link data

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Tp link archer c64-Solution

@Epsilon228 

Hi,

Is this a brand new Archer C64 router and you have never logged into it to change any settings?

If the C64 is not new and you have previously logged into it, then you must also have created a local password, because there is no way to change any settings without setting up a local password first.

Anyway, if you don't know the local password, then you will have to reset the C64 using the "Reset" button on the back of it. Note that this will revert all settings to the factory defaults.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Tp link archer c64-Solution

@Epsilon228 

Hi,

Is this a brand new Archer C64 router and you have never logged into it to change any settings?

If the C64 is not new and you have previously logged into it, then you must also have created a local password, because there is no way to change any settings without setting up a local password first.

Anyway, if you don't know the local password, then you will have to reset the C64 using the "Reset" button on the back of it. Note that this will revert all settings to the factory defaults.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 58

Replies: 1

Related Articles