ARCHER AX95

ARCHER AX95
ARCHER AX95
Monday
Model: Archer AX95  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Dear TP-Link Community,

The Archer AX95 router seems a powerful Wi-Fi 6 AX option from TP-Link, but there’s surprisingly little information or discussion about it online. Most search results focus on the AXE95, which includes Wi-Fi 6E and 6GHz, but many users are specifically looking for a robust Wi-Fi 6 solution without needing those features.

It raises the question: Why is there such limited coverage on the AX95? Are there global issues with the device, or is it overlooked? The community could benefit from more reviews, updates, and shared experiences regarding this model.

Any input from TP-Link users or moderators would be valuable in helping those of us considering this device.

Best regards.

Options
4 Reply
Re:ARCHER AX95
Tuesday

@mrhashem 

Hi! I have the Archer 95 v1.0. Only thing what bothers me is that there are no fimware updates in this 300€ device..? Why is that? Did they make this expensive device and then forgot about it? 

Options
Yesterday

@mrhashem   @Zem  

Hi, thanks for posting question here~

The way we do firmware is that we only release a new version when there is a bug/flaw/vulnerability to patch or a new feature to add, but since I am not in software development, I cannot provide a definite answer. We recommend keeping an eye on our official website for any new firmware updates if there would be any.

Regarding the status of Archer AX95, I can confirm that it is not yet End of Life (EOL). You can refer to the list of EOL products on our website here, and your model is not included. The absence of new firmware updates does not imply that the product is EOL. Instead, it signifies that the product is functioning properly. If you encounter any issues, kindly provide detailed information, and we will do our best to assist and find a solution.

Options
Yesterday

@Marvin_S 

The point is that my second router  Archer Ax75 has firmware updates coming, ex it has easymesh, but no sign about AX95 updates and no easymesh..

Options
Yesterday

@Marvin_S 

Thank you for clarifying the firmware updates and confirming that the Archer AX95 is not End of Life (EOL). I appreciate the explanation of how firmware releases are handled.

However, my initial question about the lack of comprehensive reviews still stands. Despite being a powerful Wi-Fi 6 router, it’s surprising that there are few detailed reviews or discussions about the AX95 on significant tech platforms or YouTube. This lack of coverage makes it challenging for potential buyers to make an informed decision.

Could you or anyone in the community provide insight into why there’s so little attention paid to this model? Is it just a case of being overshadowed by Wi-Fi 6E models, or is something else at play?

Thanks again for your support and any further information you can provide!

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 70

Replies: 4

Related Articles