Streaming delay before to start a video (Youtube, Netflix, Instagram, ...) PART 2

Streaming delay before to start a video (Youtube, Netflix, Instagram, ...) PART 2

Wednesday
Model: Archer AX3000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Archer AX53 v1.0

Hi, I saw that Thread but it is locked, I am facing almost same issue, After I "updated" my seperate router and accesspoint with tplink it has been started.

I am using air streaming feature between my smart TV and my Iphone, I can easly play videos from my mobile without any issue, also all smart phones at home which is connected to wireless work properly.

When I use Airplay future or stream future of Youtube same issue happens. It responses too slow, 5 seconds waits for example than my TV realize that connected device and start to playing then after while during the video plays if I want to pause from my phone when I press pause it responses like re-connect the tv and pause it or sometimes I check my phone while it locked youtube controller buttons dissaperad because the lost communication.

I tested my TV wired and wireless mode and tested with multiple smartphones and no result. I tried to disable different smart options but did not help, this is annoying, I don't know how can I solve...

Options
2 Reply
Re:Streaming delay before to start a video (Youtube, Netflix, Instagram, ...) PART 2
Thursday - last edited Thursday

@Burlington 

Hi,

Thanks for posting on TP-Link Community.

Will the issue happen on both 2.4G and 5G? 

Please check the firmware version of your router, if it is not the latest, please update the firmware first.

And what is your network topology?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Streaming delay before to start a video (Youtube, Netflix, Instagram, ...) PART 2
Thursday

@Sunshine 

Hi Sunshine, thank you for reply. I have tested 2.4ghz and 5ghz individually with different SSIDs and also tested with same SSID when I setup first. But result is same, weird delay still facing to control my TV via phone.

You asked topology; current topology is;

TV --wired-- 6 port switch --uplink-- TP-LINK

Also I did my tests with TV wireless option too.

No Firmware update.

Options