Any wireless modem/router compatible with Samsung SCX-3201 for wireless printing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Any wireless modem/router compatible with Samsung SCX-3201 for wireless printing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-08-17 16:26:58
Region : India

Model : TL-WDR3600

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I have been planning to buy a wireless modem/router from TPLink, but have not been able to do so, as I am setting up wireless printing support for Samsung SCX-3201 printer.

Please let me know of any TPLink wireless modem/router that will work with samsung scx-3201 for wireless printing.
My new internet connection has been unused for the last 3+ weeks!

Please help.
~rohit.
Options
2 Reply
Samsung SCX 3201 Wireless Printer Set up
2015-10-14 12:01:44
Dear Sir,

I want to have wireless printer set up for Samsung SCX 3201.

I thought you probably have done it. I need your help

With thanks
S.Somasundaram
Options
Re:Any wireless modem/router compatible with Samsung SCX-3201 for wireless printing
2015-10-15 10:35:41
You bought a TP-LINK router? What's the model of it?
The printer has to be connected wirelessly to the router, right? If so, just connect it like connecting to a laptop by searching for the SSID and input the password.
Ensure the printer has been configured properly.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 649

Replies: 2

Related Articles