need help in tp link 3020

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-08-20 16:35:42
Region : India

Model : TL-MR3220

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP : Excel

hello friends

i have a cable internet , that is i get a cable connection from my ISP and i connect diretly into lan port .

So now i have got a new usb lan which help me to use the usb as lan

so now i have cnnected the cable of the usb n ethernet to the 3020 device now i want to share the internet connection through wifi ..

please Help me
Options
2 Reply
Re:need help in tp link 3020
2013-08-20 17:13:08
The USB port on the TL-MR3220 is for a 3G USB dongle.
You use cable internet, so when you plug the ISP cable to PC, you can access internet, right?
In this case, give a try to connect the ISP cable to the WAN port of the router, then login to its configuration page, and choose WAN ONLY as the internet access. In this way, you can use the MR3220 as a normal wireless router.
Options
Re:need help in tp link 3020
2013-08-20 18:32:29
That is not helping me out so thats the reason i am asking wheather its possible in this way

Matthew cook wrote

The USB port on the TL-MR3220 is for a 3G USB dongle.
You use cable internet, so when you plug the ISP cable to PC, you can access internet, right?
In this case, give a try to connect the ISP cable to the WAN port of the router, then login to its configuration page, and choose WAN ONLY as the internet access. In this way, you can use the MR3220 as a normal wireless router.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 460

Replies: 2

Related Articles