Network.No Internet access prob with TPlink 3020

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-09-11 09:24:03
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-MR3220

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version : 3.12.11 Build 120320 Rel.42138n

ISP : Reliance NetConnect

Bought TPLINK 3020 in April this year...worked like a charm till August this year...5 months use.Suddenly bsod.Pc crashed, ssd stopped working.had to do complete reinstall of Windows 7. Now P link router is not working for the whole month I have been trying various forums even help like of TPLINK. The internet connectivity icon in the task bar (the little tv like symbol) shows a yellow triangle. I did a fresh install of the software of TPLink by going to the setup page...192.168.0.254. and did everything to the book...the yellow triangle refuses to budge. I would like to show the reading to the forum :

But the problem persists. I went to thinkdigit forum, chip forum and googled like crazy . I am unable to use my ipad and download my magazine subscriptions owing to this problem. Will somebody please help me????
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 196

Replies: 0