Connectivity issues with powerline

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-09-15 17:21:18
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WPA281

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have had TP-Link Powerline for 8 months now after getting my new computer and it has worked great! Until the other day.

Firstly, the central button showing that the two adapters are linked kept on going dark green meaning they could not connect. However, with a bit of resetting and using the CD to
manually connect the two devices I managed to resolve this.

Two hours later, all lights still fully green, the internet suddenly cuts out on my computer so I decide to reconnect. It works so I continue again.

Then, one and a half hours later, the same thing happens again except this time it won't resolve itself. So I'm stuck with the adapters both connecting fine, green lights all on full, but I still can't get any internet access. I am debating sending these back to be replaced as they are within the warranty but I want to make sure that it is not my router or computer's
ethernet ports that are the issue first.

If anyone can provide any help on this matter, I would be incredibly grateful! :)
Options
2 Reply
Re:Connectivity issues with powerline
2013-09-27 10:42:34
i don't know why this happens. but i suggest you connect computer directly to router to check whether it is TL-WPA281's issue.
or try another computer with TL-WPA281
Options
Re:Connectivity issues with powerline
2013-10-23 12:22:23
i also agree with you... I also facing this same problem.. Please resolve this issue....
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1077

Replies: 2

Related Articles