ZTE AC2766 MTS Unlocked Not Working , Need Bin File

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-11-20 16:59:11
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-MR3220

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I recently purchased TP-Link MR3020 after verifying that it supports MTS branded ZTE AC2766 . However the modem is not working in unlocked state with a BSNL sim.

I realise that unlocked modems are not directly supported by TP-Link however the license of MTS were cancelled by the Supreme Court of India rendering millions of locked devices useless. . The operator has sold unlocked devices in many states through unofficial channels so i am requesting TP-Link China team to look provide bin files for unlocked MTS ZTE devices. Some unlocked modems like Huawei EC122 still work on the router.

I am attaching log file of 3G/4G section . If it requires any other parameters or pulling some other data i can post it on the forums
File:
Syslog ZTE AC2766-2.txtDownload
Options
1 Reply
Re:ZTE AC2766 MTS Unlocked Not Working , Need Bin File
2013-11-21 18:48:37
Region is India. I hope TP-Link China takes a note of this thread as millions of devices has been rendered useless because of cancellation of MTS licenses .
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 312

Replies: 1