Authentication Problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Authentication Problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Authentication Problem
Authentication Problem
2014-01-06 18:19:15
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WA901ND

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello Everybody ......

I bought TP-Link access point to spread the cable I got from the network to use my phone and laptop together at same time ..
but after i installed the access point and set it up as ACCESS POINT i found out the problem which is that the network is operated by one server that requires login so when i open browser for first time it requires username and password , OK i entered username and pass and get internet working but when i connect other device to the access point the same page open but when i type username and pass the server doesn`t allow another device to get internet , SO what i need is to make the access point somehow to use the username and pass to authenticate with server with only one IP adress and then get all my devices connected to the access point connected to Internet

HOW CAN I DO THAT ????
Options
2 Reply
Re:Authentication Problem
2014-01-07 03:37:53
Your site Wireless Security on AP? Make clear history and cookies in internet browser.
Options
Re:Authentication Problem
2014-01-07 14:53:09
Unfortunately, your requirement cannot be met.

Your network provider has set limit that only allowing one user online at the same time. And Access Points or routers cannot do the portal authentication themselves.

You need a server or PC to act as your internet gateway in this case.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 424

Replies: 2

Related Articles