TL-MR3420 Router Keeps Dropping Connection On 3G

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-01-07 00:48:12
Region : Singapore

Model : TL-MR3220

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version : Latest

ISP :

HI ,,,, i am facing a problem when i connect my dingle then after 4 to 5 hour it dissconnect and status is shown as identifying in 3g/4g network section.
But when i restart device it kept dropping my connection with same problem but that time inerval is only 2 to 4 minnutes please guide me how can i solve this problem . i tried all firmware and also replace router one time please help me why this problem is occuring ....
Options
5 Reply
Droping connection TL-MR3420
2014-01-22 20:16:32
Region : Indonesia
Model : TL-MR3220
modem : huawei e160

I bought a TP-LINK MR3420 router. it appeared to be working just fine - the 3G was faster than it was through the PC, the wireless was great and the LAN was better and all was well.

I have a problem, though - it completely ceases to respond after a few hours and needs to be restarted EVERY couple of hours!

Router would just freeze at random intervals. "SYS" indicator on front panel would either be frozen in the on or off state, but not flashing normally. Only way to fix, was to unplug power and restart. that's make me boring.....

please guide me how can i solve this problem .
Options
Re:TL-MR3420 Router Keeps Dropping Connection On 3G
2014-02-23 01:33:56
Hi

Check your private messages

:)
Options
TL-MR3420 Router Drops Wifi Connection
2014-03-10 01:56:39
Region : India

Model : TL-MR3420

USB Modem : Tata Photon+

I encounter the same problem. In the first week after purchased, it worked great but from the second week, some smart phones and pc/laptop always lose
the wifi connection after some time. The only way to solve this problem is to turn off/on smartphones or try to reset the wifi network in smart phones several
times and reconnect again. I checked the USB modem and it always works fine separately.
Options
Re:TL-MR3420 Router Keeps Dropping Connection On 3G
2015-03-03 21:59:09
Hi Huz, I've this problem since 2 years ago, I have the same problem with my MR-3220, can you help me?

Thank you very much.

Huz wrote

Hi

Check your private messages

:)
Options
I have exactly the same problem withmy TL-MR3420
2015-03-20 16:22:23
I get the Internet via 3G modem. The Router shares it with 4 computers via LAN. It kept dropping every hour while I was using the Wireless. Now that I've disabled it and I only use the LAN it drops only about twice a day. The Router Software it not connectable when it drops and the only solution is unplugging it for 10 seconds and then replugging it. It is very frustrating, though.

Is there any solution to this problem.

And if someone could tell me how long can the USB cable be for the Router to work well. I have a 5 m cable since I need to put the modem up high to get a reasonable signal. Could this be a reason for this issue?

Thanks! :)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 695

Replies: 5

Related Articles