Virtual Servers don't work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Virtual Servers don't work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
13 Reply
Re:Virtual Servers don't work
2014-01-10 05:14:47
Hi Jimasek,

No, I don't. I chose that one because I need to open it for some games in my Xbox 360. But I preferred to test it on the computer as it is easier. (The IP assigned to the port is the computer one)

So, I thought that only opening the port on the router, I would see that is opened in a web site like the one I showed in the first message.

Is there a better way to check if a port is enabled?

KR,
Javi
Options
2014-01-10 05:22:01
So, I thought that only opening the port on the router, I would see that is opened in a web site like the one I showed in the first message.

This port is open because tester can see your router (web configuration page) on 80 port. On port 53 is quiet because any service doesn't work. Port forwarding is necessary when you have server in your local network.
Options
2014-01-10 06:43:51
It seems that the issue I had with the game wasn't related to ports but a game server defect....

So I won't worry about ports so far xD

Thanks a lot for the support,
Javi
Options
Related Articles