TL-WPA2220 connection problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-01-22 16:52:59
Region : Turkey

Model : TL-WPA281

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

My purpose in getting this product is to transfer internet from a wireless modem at my working-room to an Apple TV 3 device which is located in my living room in a wired way.Product was seen as ideal for me.

I plugged TL-PA4010 to US Robotics wireless modem and TL-WPA2220 to Apple TV 3 via ethernet cable. Before using the devices I changed the wireless method to WPA and wireless password with using the CD which is in the box. I made a wireless connection for two iphone and two ipad easily.

My problem is when I left the house and came back after several hours, my iphone or my ipad can not connect to wireless network. I can see the SSID of TL_WPA2220 but no connection establish. When I checked the wireless settings of the ipad/iphone I saw an IP adress which was starting with 169....

After I unplugged TL_WPA2220 from the wall outlet and I plugged it again I can re establish the connection. But this is not a very effective solution.

About my problem your advices and helps are requested.

Thank you very much.
Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-WPA2220 connection problems
2014-01-23 16:43:03
The same problem puzzled me for a long time
Options
Re:TL-WPA2220 connection problems
2014-01-31 18:31:09
If you have a push buttom on your modem to add a device then push this buttom and use the wifi clone thing, but do it near the modem, then you can move it to your second place and easily push the buttom again.

I've done so, now I have good signal at the place I move the wpa2220 device to. I dont change any settings at all, I just clone it and then remove it to my second place then push again, very smooth to do.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 438

Replies: 2

Related Articles